PERSONNEL COMMITTEE Meeting Agenda
For Antigo Times
DATE: THURSDAY, November 12, 2015
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: Wolf River Room, Resource Center
THE COMMITTEE MAY DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ANY OF THE AGENDA ITEMS LISTED BELOW.
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approve/amend Minutes of September 30, 2015.
4. Public comment on agenda items, and consideration of requests for items to be added to future meeting agendas.
5. Discuss Juvenile Justice Program with Craig Hotchkiss.
6. Consider resolution/request from John Zenkovich to move PTO to 7.29 hours earned twice a month based on 35 hour work week.
7. Consider allowing Juvenile Court Officers to have a 37.5 work week, consistent with Social Work Staff.
8. Consider revision to compensation for the Child Welfare Support Specialist Position.
9. Review and revised Personnel Policies to include reference to new Human Resources Director Position.
10. Consider creating a new dispatcher position.
11. Consider options to replace the ROD direct system used by the Register of Deeds.
12. Consider revising the approval process for requesting a compensation adjustment for a position on an individual basis.
13. Review and revise County’s Personnel Policies, including Grievance Procedure and Job Performance Management and Disciplinary Policy.
14. Review monthly bills for Corporation Counsel, Circuit Court, Clerk of Circuit Court, Probate/Juvenile, Register of Deeds and District Attorney
15. Set date for next meeting.
16. Adjourn the meeting.
Additional items may be discussed, with no action taken during the meeting, for
the purpose of preparing future meeting agendas.
Douglas Nonnenmacher, Chairman
If there is a quorum of any other governmental body present at the meeting, the existence of the quorum shall not constitute a meeting as no action of such body is contemplated.
Please note that, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Ms. Judy Nagel, Langlade County Clerk, 800 Clermont Street, Antigo, WI 54409. Telephone: (715) 627-6200.