Public Works Committee Agenda
CITY OF ANTIGO
PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE AGENDA
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2015
MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM, CITY HALL (700 EDISON STREET)
Discussion and Action May Occur on Any of the Following Agenda Items:
- Minutes from October 28, 2015 Meeting (As previously distributed)
- Change Order Request #1 from Jakes Excavating and Landscaping LLC for 2015 Utility Reconstruction (Requested by Scott Martin, MSA Professional Services)
- Request to Paint the North Crosswalk at the Highway 45 Intersection and Fourth Avenue (Requested by Park, Recreation and Cemetery Supervisor)
- Handicap Parking Sign in Parking Lot Behind Dixie Lunch (Referred from last meeting and Council meeting)
- 2016 Sidewalk and Driveway Approach Program Locations (Requested by Surveyor/Project Manager)
- Department of Natural Resources Annual Report for Reuse of Street Sweepings – Information only (Requested by Street Commissioner)
- Any Other Matters Authorized by Law to be Considered
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies may be in attendance at the above-stated meeting. Any governmental body other than that specifically referred to above in this notice will take no action.
Please note that upon reasonable notice efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Jaime Horswill, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, WI 54409-1955. Telephone 715-623-3633 ext. 100.