Social Service Committee Meeting Agenda
For Antigo Times
Date: Monday, November 9, 2015
Time: 10:30 a.m.
Place: Board Room – Health Service Center Building
1225 Langlade Road
Antigo, WI 54409
The Committee may discuss and take action on any of the agenda items listed below.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Recognize others in attendance.
5. Approval of agenda.
6. Approve minutes from previous meetings.
7. Public comment on agenda items, and consideration of requests for items to be added to future meeting agendas.
8. At approximately 10:40 am, consider moving into closed session pursuant to Sec. 19.85 (1)(c) & (f) to consider return to work plan (adjusted work schedule) for employee while on Family Medical Leave.
9. At approximately 10:55 am, return to open session with possible action taken on any matters discussed in closed session.
10. Consider allowing Juvenile Court Officers to have a 37.5 work week consistent with social work staff.
11. Approve agency credit card for new Social Worker: Tiffany Pavek
12. Review the Budget Summary Report.
13. Review payment of bills.
14. Review Monthly Report for Compensatory Time.
15. Review and approve the Training Report.
16. Legislative Update.
17. Update from Children and Family Services.
18. Update from Juvenile Court.
19. Review the Alternative Care Report.
20. Director’s Report.
21. Confirm date for next month’s meeting. (Tentatively set for December 14, 2015 at 10:30 am)
Ron Barger, Director
Richard Hurlbert, Committee Chair
ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE DISCUSSED, WITH NO ACTION TAKEN DURING THE MEETING, FOR THE PURPOSES OF PREPARING FUTURE PUBLIC MEETING AGENDAS.