CITY OF ANTIGO PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE AGENDA
MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2015
MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM, CITY HALL (700 EDISON STREET)
Discussion and Action May Occur on Any of the Following Agenda Items:
- Minutes from November 30, 2015 Meeting (As previously distributed)
- Replacement of Lime Feeder at the Water Plant (Requested by Infrastructure Alternatives)
- TAP (Transportation Alternatives Program) Grant Application Submission for Fifth Avenue Project (Field Street to Lincoln Street) and Bicycle/Pedestrian Trail Planning and Expansion (Requested by Director of Administrative Services)
- State Bid for Trucks for 2016 Budget – Information Only (Requested by Street Commissioner)
- Any Other Matters Authorized by Law to be Considered
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies may be in attendance at the above-stated meeting. Any governmental body other than that specifically referred to above in this notice will take no action.
Please note that upon reasonable notice efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Jaime Horswill, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, WI 54409-1955. Telephone 715-623-3633 ext. 100.