Veterans Committee Meeting Agenda
Committee: Veterans Service
Date: Monday, February 8, 2016
The Veterans committee may discuss and take action on any of the agenda items listed below.
Place: Health Care Center Boardroom
- Call the meeting to order.
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Moment of silence (in memoriam).
- Approve the agenda and approve minutes from previous meeting held January 11, 2016.
- Approve budget summary.
- Public comment on agenda items and consideration of requests for items to be added to future meeting agendas.
- Public comment forum.
- Veterans issues and office updates.
- Set date for March meeting and tentative date for April.
- Adjourn the meeting.
Additional items may be discussed, with no action taken during the meeting for the purposes of preparing future public meeting agendas.
John Zenkovich, County Veteran Service Officer
Jim Jansen, Chairman Veterans Committee