BREAKING NEWS: Antigo Fire Department responds to downtown store
The Antigo Fire Department and rural fire volunteers responded to a call on the 500 block of Clermont St. on Wednesday morning. As smoke billowed out of the front door of Jammers, a store featuring cell phones, electronic cigarettes, and other electronics, the firefighters appeared to have the situation contained within a matter of a few minutes.
This first video was captured as the smoke was still thick coming out of the store:
This next video, taken after rural fire volunteer help arrived on scene, was taken 10 minutes later after firefighters had entered the building and appeared to contain the situation:
Stay tuned as we bring you further information.