Langlade County Economic Development Corporation Offers Free Workshop for Businesses in Langlade County
For Antigo Times
On Thursday, December 20th at 6:00pm the Langlade County Economic Development Corporation will be sponsoring a Swipe Smart Workshop. It will be held at the North Central Technical College in room WT 108. The location address is 312 Forrest Ave., Antigo, WI 54409.
This short workshop is for businesses that take credit cards or are thinking of taking credit cards. Many businesses are inundated with phone calls, emails and visits from companies claiming they are the best processing company for your business. This is your chance to get the information you need to know when choosing a processing company for your business. It’s also a chance to find out if you have the best rates from your current processor.
The workshop will be covering the following topics and more:
- Learn how the card processing system works
- You have to pay fees to process cards, but why?
- Discover how to calculate your real cost to process cards
- Proven tips and best practices that will reduce your cost and improve your profit margin
- Master how to make sense of your card processing statement
- How to avoid being tomorrow’s news headline because of a security breach
- Learn a secret technique to shop for the best fee structure on YOUR terms
- Get a different approach to handling annoying merchant services sales calls so they stop wasting your time
- Smart Cash Management and cash flow tips using today’s technology
You are encouraged to bring a current processing statement so an expert in the industry can show you what must be reviewed each month. All wishing to attend should RSVP by Wednesday, December 19th by calling (715) 889-1606 or emailing [email protected]. Refreshments and snacks will be provided during the workshop. For more information please look at the Langlade County Economic Development Corporation Facebook Page or their website at www.langladecountyedc.org .