Board of Health Meeting-Wednesday January 9th at 10:00 a.m.
Committee: Board of Health
Date: Wednesday, January 9th, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Health Service Center Board Room, 1225 Langlade Rd., Antigo WI
The Committee may discuss and take action on any of the agenda items listed below:
- Call the meeting to order
- Reminder to silence cell phones
- Reminder that meeting is being recorded per county policy
- Recite the Pledge of Allegiance
- Recognize members to be excused – Judy Popelka
- Approve previous meeting minutes (December 5th, 2018)
- Public comment on agenda items, and consideration of requests for items to be added to future meeting agendas[i]
- Review departmental budgets presented to the committee
- Directors Report and Personnel Update
- Update on open position within Health Dept.
- Legislative Update
- New Business
- Conference and Workshop attendance for BOH and staff
- Discuss strategic plan for Health Dept and make recommendations to County Board. County Board to meet in special session on Jan. 22nd at 5:00 p.m. to discuss county strategic plan
- Data report for December
- End of year data report comparison
- Communicable Disease Update
- Program Updates
- Building Healthier Langlade County (BHLC)
- Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) update
- Healthy Ways
- Diaper Bank
- HeArt Grant Update
- School Nurse Update
- Old Business:
- Public Awareness Activities
- A.D. meeting update (Treatment Alternatives and Diversion Programs). (Met on Jan. 4th. Next meeting Feb. 1st at 9:30 a.m. in the jury room)
- Referrals and Recommendations for the next meeting
- Set date for the next meeting: February 6th at 10:00 a.m. Health Service Center Board Room
- Adjourn meeting
Approved on Friday, December 28th, 2018 by:
BOB BENISHEK, CHAIRMAN RON BARGER, DIRECTOR HEALTH & SOCIAL SERVICES
BOARD OF HEALTH LANGLADE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
 If there is a quorum of any other governmental body present at the meeting, the existence of the quorum shall not constitute a meeting as no action of such body is contemplated.
2 Please note that, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Langlade County Health Department, 1225 Langlade Rd, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. Telephone: (715) 627-6250.
3 Additional items may be discussed with no action taken during the meeting for the purpose of preparing future meeting agendas.
4 For additional information on any agenda item, contact the Langlade County Health Department, 1225 Langlade Rd, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. Telephone: (715) 627-6250.