Veteran Committee Meeting
Date: Monday, February 4, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM
- Call the meeting to order at 9:00 AM
- Conduct Roll Call
- Recite the Pledge of Allegiance
- Observe a moment of Silence as final Recognition is given to Fallen Veterans
- Approve previous meeting minutes
- Public comment on agenda items, and consideration of requests for items to be added to future meeting agendas
- Public Comment
- Veterans Office Update – John Zenkovich, Veterans Service Officer
- Schedule next meeting
- Adjourn meeting
Approved on January 28, 2018, by:
JOHN J. ZENKOVICH
RICHARD SCHUH, CHAIRMAN
 If there is a quorum of any other governmental body present at the meeting, the existence of the quorum shall not constitute a meeting as no action of such body is contemplated.
 Please note that, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Veterans Service Office, 1225 Langlade Road, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. Telephone: (715) 627-6545.
 Additional items may be discussed with no action taken during the meeting for the purpose of preparing future meeting agendas.