City of Antigo Common Council Meeting Agenda for June 10th
CITY HALL, 700 EDISON STREET
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
CALL TO ORDER BY PRESIDING OFFICER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MOMENT OF SILENT MEDITATION
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Approval of the Minutes from the May 13, 2020 Committee of the Whole and Common Council Meetings
Individuals not listed below and wishing to address Council must sign in prior to the meeting. A time limit of 5 minutes will apply unless otherwise approved by Council. Any ruling by the presiding officer relative to Citizen Comments may be overruled by a majority vote of members present.
1. Subjects on the Current Agenda – The presiding officer will call each speaker to the floor during this portion of the meeting. The presiding officer may determine the order of speakers so testimony is heard in the most logical groupings
2. Subjects Not on the Current Agenda – The presiding officer will identify the appropriateness of public comments at this time and may place the matter on a future agenda, or could refer the matter to staff or committee for investigation and report.
UPDATE ON CITIZEN’S REFERRALS FROM PREVIOUS COUNCIL AGENDA
CONSENT AGENDA RESOLUTIONS
67-20 Resolution to Rescind Resolution No. 54-20 For Gene Matuszewski Agricultural Lease and Approve New
Agricultural Lease Terms
68-20 Request to Initiate a Pedestrian Flag Program as Part of the Langlade County Health Department’s
Healthy Aging in Rural Towns (HeART) Program
69-20 Adoption of a Residential Anti-Displacement and Relocation Assistance Plan (RADRAP) in Accordance
with the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, as amended; and HUD regulations at 24
CFR 42.325 and is applicable to our CDBG1 Projects including the proposed 2021 5th Avenue Project
(Lincoln to Western)
CONSENT AGENDA COMMUNICATIONS
1. Department Head Reports
70-20 Approving Compliance Maintenance Annual Report (CMAR) from Infrastructure Alternatives
71-20 Approving Various License Renewals Upon Completion of Inspections for: BB Jacks MJ, LLC; Never
Enough, LLC; Over Dere Ventures, LLC dba Game On; James H. Reif; Linnea A. Swartzendruber dba
Swartzendruber, LLC; VLV LLC Owned by Vickie L. Wagner dba Vickie and the Vets; Ultimate Mart LLC
dba Pick N Save #115; Kramer-Schmidt Oil Corp dba Gas-N-Go; Fleet Farm Group LLC dba Fleet Farm
Fuel; Fleet Farm Group LLC dba Fleet Farm; Remington Oil Company Inc. at 101 Superior Street, NEW
AGENT Dean Sorano; Remington Oil Company, Inc. at 601 Superior Street, NEW AGENT Dean Sorano;
Lotter VI, LLC NEW AGENT Daniel A. Nicholson; Family Dollar Stores of Wisconsin, Inc.; Funtime
Antigo, LLC (Cecil DeHart); and Thomas P. Johnson at The Diner.
1. Mobile Home Park License for Thomas A. and Sherry B. Light/Forrest Avenue Mobile Home Park at 506 Forrest
Avenue (Contingent Upon Inspections)
2. Mobile Home Park License for Corsica MH Holdings, LLC at 1601 Tenth Avenue (Contingent Upon Inspections)
3. “Class B” Fermented Malt Beverage and Intoxicating Liquor, Amusement Device, and Dance Hall Licenses for
Emily A. Dahlke dba Kastawayz at 827 Fifth Avenue (Contingent Upon Completion of Inspections) Current
Licenses held by KBV Enterprises, LLC are not being renewed.
PAYMENT OF BILLS
1. Direct Deposits for May 1, 15 and 29, 2020 Payrolls
2. BMO Bank Account Payable Check Nos. 72723-72907
3. Self-Funding Health Insurance Check Nos. 2034-2035
4. Block Grant Revolving Loan Check Nos. 3639-3643
Referral of any matters to committees. No discussion or action may be taken on the referral.
Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information, contact Jaime Horswill, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. (715) 623-3633 extension 100. Members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies may be in attendance to gather information. Any governmental body other than that specifically referred to above will take no action.