City of Antigo Common Council Meeting Agenda for January 13, 2021
CITY HALL, 700 EDISON STREET
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
CALL TO ORDER BY PRESIDING OFFICER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MOMENT OF SILENT MEDITATION
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Approval of the Minute from the December 9, 2020 Meeting
1. Public Hearing for a Zoning Amendment for 814 First Avenue (Parcel #201-2008) to Classify as R-3, Two-Family
Residence District Instead of B-3, General Commercial District for Correction of an Improperly Zoned Parcel for a Dwelling Unit as All Adjacent Parcels are Zoned as R-3
Individuals not listed below and wishing to address Council must sign in prior to the meeting. A time limit of 5 minutes will apply unless otherwise approved by Council. Any ruling by the presiding officer relative to Citizen Comments may be overruled by a majority vote of members present.
1. Subjects on the Current Agenda – The presiding officer will call each speaker to the floor during this portion of the meeting. The presiding officer may determine the order of speakers so testimony is heard in the most logical groupings
2. Subjects Not on the Current Agenda – The presiding officer will identify the appropriateness of public comments at this time and may place the matter on a future agenda, or could refer the matter to staff or committee for investigation and report.
UPDATE ON CITIZEN’S REFERRALS FROM PREVIOUS COUNCIL AGENDA
CONSENT AGENDA COMMUNICATIONS
1. Department Manager Reports
1-21 Ratify Mayor Brandt’s Approval of a New COVID-19 Travel Policy Effective December 30, 2020
2-21 Authorized Representative Resolution for 2021 Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Lead Service Line Grant Application under the Environmental Improvement Fund (EIF)
3-21 Ratify Mayor Brandt’s Decision to Approve Write Off of $129.87 for Eastview Healthcare Accounts Receivable as Out of Business
4-21 Consideration of a State/Municipal Agreement Providing a Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Transportation Alternatives Program Grant (80% funding up to $756,096) for a Projected $945,000 Expansion of the Springbrook Bike/Pedestrian Trail System to be Completed by June 30, 2026
5-21 Rescind Resolution #63-20 and Authorize the Application of a 50% Federal EDA Grant (Control #115985) for Saratoga Industrial Park, Establish Matching Funds, and Authorize the Necessary Staff to Execute the Documents
6-21 Langlade County Request for City to Pay Balance of Sober Living Funds to Langlade County and Confirm for Non-Operational Expense Purchases
7-21 Ratify Mayor Brand’ts Approval to Correct the Legal 2021 Budget by an Additional $7,000 Due to Inadvertently Understating the Wages & Benefits
8-21 Ratify Mayor Brandt’s Approval of the Establishment of a Voluntary COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Level 1A Responders within the City’s Fire Department
1321B Ordinance Amending Section No. 1095B of the Municipal Code of the City of Antigo so as to Classify the
Property Located at 814 First Avenue as an R-3, Two Family Residential District Instead of B-3 General
1. Appointment of Successor Agent for Walgreen Co dba Walgreens #06153 Licenses ~ New Agent Keng Lee
PAYMENT OF BILLS
1. Direct Deposits for December 11 and 25, 2020 Payrolls
2. BMO Bank Account Payable Check Nos. 74126-74340
3. Self-Funding Health Insurance Check Nos. 2049-2051
4. Block Grant Revolving Loan Check Nos. 3659-3666
ANY OTHER MATTERS
1. Discussion Regarding Mayor Brandt’s Emergency Powers
Referral of any matters to committees. No discussion or action may be taken on the referral.
The Public is Invited to Participate by Phone. Please Call 715-623-3633 ext 100 for Dial In Instructions During Regular Business Hours.
Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information, contact Jaime Horswill, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. (715) 623-3633 extension 100. Members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies may be in attendance to gather information. Any governmental body other than that specifically referred to above will take no action.