City of Antigo Common Council Meeting Agenda for 6/9/21
CITY HALL, 700 EDISON STREET
Wednesday, June 09, 2021
CALL TO ORDER BY PRESIDING OFFICER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MOMENT OF SILENT MEDITATION
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Approval of the Minutes from the May 12, 2021 Common Council Meeting and May 18 and May 25, 2021 Committee of the Whole Meetings
Individuals not listed below and wishing to address Council must sign in prior to the meeting. A time limit of 5 minutes will apply unless otherwise approved by Council. Any ruling by the presiding officer relative to Citizen Comments may be overruled by a majority vote of members present.
1. Subjects on the Current Agenda – The presiding officer will call each speaker to the floor during this portion of the meeting. The presiding officer may determine the order of speakers so testimony is heard in the most logical groupings
2. Subjects Not on the Current Agenda – The presiding officer will identify the appropriateness of public comments at this time and may place the matter on a future agenda, or could refer the matter to staff or committee for investigation and report.
UPDATE ON CITIZEN’S REFERRALS FROM PREVIOUS COUNCIL AGENDA
CONSENT AGENDA RESOLUTIONS
59-21 Extension of Water, Sanitary & Storm-Water Utilities to the north Right-of-Way Line as part of the 5th Avenue Construction Project for the Accommodation of Future Expansion of the Windy View Heights Subdivision with 50% of the Cost being Provided by the Developer
60-21 Updates to ATV/UTV Designated Route Map to Include the Opening of Forest Avenue (CTH Y) Between Dorr and Mary Streets
61-21 Establish a Richard (Dick) Hurlbert Veteran Marker Care Fund from a Family Donation
62-21 Updated Job Description for Street Department’s Administrative Assistant and Approval of Job Shadowing Component
CONSENT AGENDA COMMUNICATIONS
1. Department Manager Reports
63-21 Approving Various License Renewals Upon Completion of Inspections for: BB Jacks MJ, LLC; Emily A. Dahlke dba Kastawayz; Hixs Hoffman House, LLC; Never Enough, LLC; James H. Reif; VLV LLC Owned by Vickie L. Wagner dba Vickie and the Vets; Ultimate Mart LLC dba Pick N Save #115; Bryce Otto, LLC dba Marty’s Shell; Krist Oil Co, NEW AGENT Amy J. Salazar; Remington Oil Company Inc. at 101 Superior Street; Remington Oil Company, Inc. at 601 Superior Street; Lotter VI, LLC; and J & D Xcentric, LLC
64-21 Approving Compliance Maintenance Annual Report (CMAR) from Infrastructure Alternatives
65-21 Selection of Solar Energy Developer for Hogan Street Project (Contingent Upon Special Finance, Personnel and Legislative Committee Meeting)
66-21 Accept Northpointe Development Corporation’s Proposal for a Housing Development on Vacant City Property Located Along the West Side of Hogan Street North of the Remington Detention Pond
1. Secondhand Article Dealer and Secondhand Jewelry Dealer License for Forrest G. Williams dba Second Hand Seasons, LLC at 727B Fifth Avenue (Contingent Upon Approval by the Police Chief)
2. Mobile Home Camp License for Corsica MH Holdings, LLC at 1601 Tenth Avenue (Contingent Upon Inspections)
3. Mobile Home Camp License for Thomas A. and Sherry B. Light/Forrest Avenue Mobile Home Park at 506 Forrest Avenue (Contingent Upon Inspections)
4. Approve Cigarette License for Emily Dahlke dba Kastawayz at 827 Fifth Avenue (Only Cigarette License is New for 2021-2022 Licensing Period) Contingent upon completion of inspections.
PAYMENT OF BILLS
1. Direct Deposits for May 14 and 28, 2021 Payrolls
2. BMO Bank Account Payable Check Nos. 75131-75293
3. Self-Funding Health Insurance Check Nos. 2060-2061
4. Block Grant Revolving Loan Check Nos. 3678-3679
Referral of any matters to committees. No discussion or action may be taken on the referral.
Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information, contact Jaime Horswill, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. (715) 623-3633 extension 100. Members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies may be in attendance to gather information. Any governmental body other than that specifically referred to above will take no action.