City of Antigo Common Council Meeting Agenda for 7/14/21
CITY HALL, 700 EDISON STREET
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
CALL TO ORDER BY PRESIDING OFFICER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MOMENT OF SILENT MEDITATION
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Approval of the Minutes from the June 9, 2021 Meeting
Individuals not listed below and wishing to address Council must sign in prior to the meeting. A time limit of 5 minutes
will apply unless otherwise approved by Council. Any ruling by the presiding officer relative to Citizen Comments
may be overruled by a majority vote of members present.
1. Subjects on the Current Agenda – The presiding officer will call each speaker to the floor during this portion of the meeting. The presiding officer may determine the order of speakers so testimony is heard in the most logical groupings
2. Subjects Not on the Current Agenda – The presiding officer will identify the appropriateness of public comments at this time and may place the matter on a future agenda, or could refer the matter to staff or committee for investigation and report.
UPDATE ON CITIZEN’S REFERRALS FROM PREVIOUS COUNCIL AGENDA
CONSENT AGENDA RESOLUTIONS
67-21 Approving Bid from Fabick Cat to Paint Grader for Street Department
68-21 Allowing Early Hiring in Clerk-Treasurer’s Office and Eliminating Lead Office Assistant Position
69-21 Cleaning Contract for City Hall, Fire Department, and Street Department with Antigo Building Maintenance
70-21 Approving the Bid from Pember Companies for the Construction of a New Sanitary Sewer Pipe over Springbrook Creek Near the Corner of Tenth Avenue and Clermont Street
CONSENT AGENDA COMMUNICATIONS
1. Proclaiming June 11, 2021 to be Celebrated as Arbor Day
2. Department Manager Reports
1323B Ordinance Amending Section 2-39 of the Municipal Code of the City of Antigo Regarding Library Board and Housing Authority Board Per Diem
PAYMENT OF BILLS
1. Direct Deposits for June 11 and 25, 2021 Payrolls
2. BMO Bank Account Payable Check Nos. 75294-75492
3. Self-Funding Health Insurance Check Nos. 2062-2063
4. Block Grant Revolving Loan Check Nos. 3680-3681
Referral of any matters to committees. No discussion or action may be taken on the referral.
Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information, contact Jaime Horswill, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. (715) 623-3633 extension 100. Members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies may be in attendance to gather information. Any governmental body other than that specifically referred to above will take no action.