City of Antigo Common Council Meeting Agenda for 8-11-21
CITY HALL, 700 EDISON STREET
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
CALL TO ORDER BY PRESIDING OFFICER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MOMENT OF SILENT MEDITATION
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Approval of the Minutes from the July 14, 2021 Meeting
1. Scott Sternhagen, CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP-Presentation of 2020 Financial Statement
Individuals not listed below and wishing to address Council must sign in prior to the meeting. A time limit of 5 minutes will apply unless otherwise approved by Council. Any ruling by the presiding officer relative to Citizen Comments may be overruled by a majority vote of members present.
1. Subjects on the Current Agenda – The presiding officer will call each speaker to the floor during this portion of the meeting. The presiding officer may determine the order of speakers so testimony is heard in the most logical groupings
2. Subjects Not on the Current Agenda – The presiding officer will identify the appropriateness of public comments at this time and may place the matter on a future agenda, or could refer the matter to staff or committee for investigation and report.
UPDATE ON CITIZEN’S REFERRALS FROM PREVIOUS COUNCIL AGENDA
CONSENT AGENDA RESOLUTIONS
71-21 Music in the Park Funding Request for $639.23 for Printing of Brochures and Posters
72-21 Update to Job Description for Fire Lieutenant
73-21 Establish Special Revenue Fund for the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funds
CONSENT AGENDA COMMUNICATIONS
1. Appointment of Street Commissioner as Weed Commissioner
2. Department Manager Reports
74-21 Selection of a Consulting Firm for the Submittal of a Community Development Block Grant – Public Facilities (CDBG-PF) Application for the Anticipated Reconstruction of Edison Street from Sixth to Ninth Avenues (Contingent on Approval by the Public Works Committee on August 11, 2021)
75-21 Three-Party Design Agreement between Wisconsin Department of Transportation/City of Antigo/Ayres Associates for the Design of the Fourth Avenue Bridge over Springbrook Creek (Contingent on Approval by the Public Works Committee on August 11, 2021)
76-21 Consultant Selection of Ayres Associates for Design and Construction Services Related to the Extension of Deleglise Street through Vacant City-Owned Industrial Property from its Existing North Termini to Highway 64 under a Federal Economic Development Association Grant (Contingent on Approval by the Public Works Committee on August 11, 2021)
1. Class “A” Fermented Malt Beverage and “Class A” Intoxicating Liquor (CIDER ONLY) and Cigarette Licenses for 2411 Eighth Street, Inc. dba A2Z Mini Mart at 2120 Neva Road (current licenses being relinquished by Lotter VI, LLC) Contingent Upon Completion of Inspections, Seller’s Permit Number Issuance, and Additional Auxiliary Questionnaire.
1. Street Closure of 600 Block of Sixth Avenue on October 16, 2021
1. Approve Conditional Use Application for Waldner Rentals, LLC (Planned Unit Development) to Allow More Than One Principal Structure on One Parcel in a Residential Zoning District for Construction of Four Duplexes (Eight Total Units) for Age 55 Plus Community Housing with Attached Garages and Construction of 24×60 Utility/Storage Building and 24×24 Gazebo at 218 Fifth Avenue (Approved by City Plan Commission 8/3/2021)
PAYMENT OF BILLS
1. Direct Deposits for July 9 and 23, 2021 Payrolls
2. BMO Bank Account Payable Check Nos. 75373-75656
3. Self-Funding Health Insurance Check Nos. 2064-2065
4. Block Grant Revolving Loan Check Nos. 3682-3686
Referral of any matters to committees. No discussion or action may be taken on the referral.
Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information, contact Jaime Horswill, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. (715) 623-3633 extension 100. Members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies may be in attendance to gather information. Any governmental body other than that specifically referred to above will take no action.