Fall Hunting And Trapping Season Forecasts Highlight Hunter Opportunities, Changes To Limits And Zones
FROM THE WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES
As hunters and trappers across Wisconsin begin the final countdown to the fall season openers, the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources’ (DNR) 2021 fall forecast series offers all the details needed to plan for the season.
Hunters and trappers can explore forecasts at the links below and on each corresponding species page:
- 2021 Fall Deer Hunting Forecast;
- 2021 Fall Upland Game Bird Hunting Forecast;
- 2021 Fall Migratory Bird Hunting Forecast;
- 2021 Fall Bear Hunting Forecast; and
- 2021 Fall Furbearer Hunting And Trapping Forecast.
For more information on hunting, including regulations and season dates, visit the DNR website. Stay up-to-date throughout the fall hunting seasons by following the DNR on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.