Langlade County Board of Adjustment Meeting Agenda for 12/20/21
Committee: Board of Adjustment
Date: Monday, December 20, 2021
Time: 9:00 A.M.
Location: Wolf River Room, Resource Center Building
The Committee may discuss and take action on any of the agenda items listed below1:
1. 9:00 A.M. Call meeting to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve previous minutes.
4. 9:00 A.M. Petition for Grant of Variance #743 by Catherine Fisher.
5. At approximately 9:45 a.m., consider moving into closed session pursuant to Wisconsin Statutes, Section 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel.
6. At approximately 10:15 a.m., return to open session with possible action taken on any matters discussed during closed session.
7. 10:15 A.M. Reopen Petition for Grant of Variance #742 by C & M Hathorn Trust, C/O Debra Schuelke.
8. Consider time extension to Grant of Variance #699 by Catherine Kreul.
DAVID ARENDT, Chairman
Langlade County Board of Adjustment
ALL interested persons are invited to attend said hearing and be heard.
Please note that, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Land Records & Regulations Department, 837 Clermont Street, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. Telephone: (715) 627-6206.