Water & Land Use Planning and Land Information Council Committee Meeting
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM
Location: County Board Room, Safety Building, 840 Clermont Street, Antigo, WI
The Committee may discuss and take action on any of the agenda items listed below:
- Call the meeting to order at 2:00 PM
- Conduct Roll Call
- Recite the Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve previous meeting minutes
- Public comment on agenda items, and consideration of requests for items to be added to future meeting agendas
- Joint Committees business requiring discussion/action
- Discuss and act on quote from Ayres Associates for implementing and maintaining Cloud Hosting Services for LIDAR data.
- Discuss and act on quote from ADC to host and make available on GIS website, the county survey records (unrecorded maps of surveys and tie sheets).
- Discuss that County fund insurance/benefits for GIS Coordinator Position
- Adjourn LIC meeting.
- Water & Land Use Planning Committee business requiring discussion/action
- Discuss Land Records & Regulations Job Descriptions
- Land Records Department Update – Duane Haakenson, Director
- Budget update
- Schedule next meeting
- Adjourn meeting
Approved on Friday, February 22, 2019 by:
WILLIAM LIVINGSTON, CHAIRMAN JOE MARTELL, CHAIRMAN
WATER AND LAND USE PLANNING COMMITTEE LAND INFORMATION COUNCIL CO.