City of Antigo Public Works Committee Meeting Agenda for 9/23/20
CITY HALL, 700 EDISON STREET
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Call to Order
Discussion and Action May Occur on Any of the Following Agenda Items:
1. Approval of the Minutes from the August 26, 2020 Meeting
2. Approval of Asphalt and Concrete Crushing Bid Most Advantageous to the City of Antigo
3. Approval of Bid for Towers and Underground Storage Tank Inspections Deemed Most Advantageous to the City of Antigo
4. Approval of Bid for Well Compliance Inspection Deemed Most Advantageous to the City of Antigo
5. Solicitation of Priced Engineering Proposals from MSA Professionals and Ayres Associates for Engineering Services Associated with the 2021 5th Avenue Reconstruction Project (Lincoln to Western)
Any Other Matters Authorized by Law to be Considered
The Public Is Invited to Participate by Phone. Please Call 715-623-3633 ext 100 During Regular Business Hours for Dial In Instructions.
Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information, contact Jaime Horswill, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. (715) 623-3633 extension 100. Members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies may be in attendance to gather information. Any governmental body other than that specifically referred to above will take no action.