City of Antigo City Plan Commission Meeting Agenda October 6th
CITY HALL, 700 EDISON STREET
Tuesday, October 06, 2020
Call to Order
1. Public Hearing for a Conditional Use Application Under the Provisions of Ordinance No. 1095B, Section 18-35 (b),
the Municipal Code, at 516 Second Avenue for the Purpose of Allowing a Kennel License for Four Dogs
Discussion and Action May Occur on Any of the Following Agenda Items:
1. Approval of the Minutes from the September 1, 2020 Meeting
2. Conditional Use Application Under the Provisions of Ordinance No. 1095B, Section 18-35 (b), the Municipal Code, for 516 Second Avenue for the Purpose of Allowing a Kennel License for Four Dogs (Parcel #201-0091)
3. Kwik Trip Site Plan Approval
4. Request for Proposals Related to Potential Housing Development on a City-Owned 8.25 Acre Parcel Along Hogan Street North of the Remington Detention Pond
Any Other Matters Authorized by Law to be Considered
The Public is Invited to Participate by Phone. Please Call 715-623-3633 ext. 100 for Dial-In Instructions During Regular Business Hours.
Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information, contact Jaime Horswill, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. (715) 623-3633 extension 100. Members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies may be in attendance to gather information. Any governmental body other than that specifically referred to above will take no action.